Establishing a human rights initiative in your business can have a substantial, positive effect on your people, practices and bottom line. It creates a stable, respectful working environment with opportunities for all, and helps establish your company as an organization with strong values within the community.
The Wassmuth Center for Human Rights has programs available to help guide businesses as they establish their own human rights platforms and initiatives. These include:
- Scheduling a docent-led tour of the Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial for employee diversity training
- Conducting an employee function on the grounds of the Memorial
- Hosting a human dignity/human rights “Lunch and Learn” presentation at your business
- Contracting with the Center for online or onsite employee training on discrimination, diversity and human dignity
- Attending a Center event as a company sponsor
To learn more, contact us today at (208 345-0304) or firstname.lastname@example.org.