In partnership with the Nathan and Esther Pelz Holocaust Education Resource Center (Milwaukee) and the Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation, the Wassmuth Center is Human Rights is hosting a week of digital content and resources focusing on “The Spiral of Injustice – Kristallnacht, “The Night of Broken Glass.”
- How did the propaganda machine strengthen the Nazi party and simultaneously divide the public leading up to the Holocaust?
- How does Kristallnacht represent a turning point in the Spiral of Injustice targeting Jews?
- What were the warning signs leading up to Kristallnacht? Can examining these signs help us to keep a watchful eye for potential violence in the future?
- What are the lessons learned from examining the origins of the Holocaust?
- When does it become our civic responsibility to interrupt the Spiral of Injustice?
Click to access the programming and resources: The Spiral of Injustice – Kristallnacht, “The Night of Broken Glass”